Posted by Cory on Aug 5th 2016
1. Click/tap on the Download button below to go to Microsoft, and click on the Download tool now button at Microsoft's site.
2. Save the MediaCreationTool.exe file to your desktop. Once the download is complete click Run.
3. If prompted to run elevated by UAC, click on Yes. You will get a screen that shows you the terms and condition of the software, select Accept
4. Select Create installation media for another PC, and click Next
5. Use the recommended options for this PC box will create the USB with the same language, edition and architecture (64 or 32-bit) as you are currently using.
-If you need to switch language or architecture from what you currently have please uncheck this box
6. Select the Language, Edition, and Architecture (You can select either 32-bit, 64-bit or both if you want to be able to use the same USB to install both 32-bit and 64-bit. This will require a 8gb USB drive) and then click Next.
7. Select USB flash drive, and click on Next.
8. Connect your USB flash drive, click/tap on the Refresh drive list link, select the USB flash drive, and click Next.
9. Windows 10 will download and begin to create the recovery media.
10. When the download has finished, your USB flash drive will be ready. Click Finish.
All prices are in USD.